Hot Chocolate Elixir
Adults only Hot Chocolate recipe!
What you'll need:
- Chocolate Bon Bon Black Gynger Tea
- 1/2 cup Bailey's Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 shot Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
- 1 cup Almond or Soy Milk
How to make the perfect cup:
- In a small pot, bring 1 cup of Almond or Soy Milk to a boil. Oat Milk is a great substitution as well!
- Place 1 tea bag of Chocolate Bon Bon Gynger Tea in a tall tea glass or large tea mug and pour boiling milk over bag.
- Add in 1 shot of Fireball Cinnamon Whisky and stir. If you'd like to add honey or another sweetener, do so now.
- Top your drink with 1/2 cup of Bailey's Irish Cream Liqueur and enjoy!